Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Doctor Appt #1 & First Shot Down

Yesterday was my first doctor's appt, a quick check of the uterus, ovaries and the lining and then it is off to learn how to stick yourself in your stomach! Oh and I can't forget the drawing of the blood which will happen every appointment we go too-yeah

So last night we put all of the medicine away which some of it has to go into the fridge you know the follistim pen next to the eggs looks GREAT! hehehe

Pulled all of the medicine out that we needed and started to measure and mix it into the little vials, my husband of course has to handle this stuff as it makes me so nausea just thinking of having to do it to myself! Thank you lord for the blessing of my strong husband who can handle injecting his wife with medicine :)

So the injection was not as bad as I thought it would be, I don't enjoy it but it wasn't as bad as I anticipated it to be. I was a tiny bit sore at the injection site but really that went away within a couple of mins and I was completely fine after that. I just am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we are here and this is the spot we are finally doing this! It is amazing, I am so extremely excited for the final outcome this will all be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment