Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yucky Tummy

I would have to say that today is the VERY FIRST day I have not felt myself, other than the few minor crying episodes! I couldn't really breathe and I am just so bloated it is uncomfortable to sit all day. Called my dr and he said DRINK LOTS OF GATORADE, COCONUT WATER OR VITAMIN WATER; any thing with electrolytes in it to help with the over stimulation. I am just so excited tomorrow I will be feeling a bit better from all of this when they take all of the eggs out, I mean not 100% but hopefully not as bloated as I am now. Plus I am looking forward to sleeping on the couch all day watching my dvr shows curled in a ball relaxing! Oh I can't wait to do NOTHING, it is too bad it takes something like this to get to do NOTHING all day :) better late than never! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment