Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shot #2 and ready for #3

So I am officially at day 3 of shots and ready for my third one. They have been going pretty smooth, my hubby is super awesome at giving them to me and my 4-1/2 year old thinks it is pretty cool mommy gets shots. In fact she takes her doctor kit out and checks me while I am getting a shot in my tummy. She is so darn sweet that lil' bug of mine!

I am starting to feel some cramping, which I hope translates to the medicine is WORKING! Tried to call DR to see if it was normal but got VM, can't stand VM oh well I am sure they will call me when they have a free minute. My next appt is on Friday and I am so excited to see how things are growing. I can't wait to hear how big the follicles are and hear how much longer I will be on THIS medication!

Other than the fabulous cramps I feel pretty normal, no headaches, no hot flashes, no crazy lady mood swings YET! I would say I am a real peach these days :) I hope it stays like this, it would sure make things a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment