Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Doctor Appt #4 & counting down

Another wonderful check today with some blood work. We are so darn CLOSE and feeling like the Philsbury Dough boy, only difference is I won't laugh when you poke me in the belly! Mid section is VERY bloated and we are now counting down the days to the end can you believe the end is almost here? It is crazy to think that.

So today the DR wants a few more follicles that are SUPER close to being ready more mature than the are right now so tonight is our last round of the medication and then we are down to one more shot on Wednesday and after that the other medication is oral, YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Retrieval will be on Friday morning and on Saturday they will call me to tell me how many eggs have fertilized/watching to place back in. The implantation will take place either on Monday or Wednesday of next week! WOW that is just so awesome, I can't hardly put into words how far we have come to this point.

My husband and I had an in depth conversation about how much stronger we have grown together through this. Where we started at last year, where we were as a couple and how much we bumped heads about this whole process, how we lost each other. When I say in-depth it was deep and it really brought tears to my eyes to see the joy, love and compassion that we once knew and had for each other was back. We are more in LOVE than we have ever been and it took this to get us back to that point. We are now ready to share that love with another life and it is so close we can't hardly stand it. A lesson learned for us both, we know marriage is hard work but when you throw infertility into the mix it is even harder and we now know that we need the support of each other to get through something as big as this! I couldn't have done this without him and vise versus, now a blessing is in the works. We now know GOD is going to grant us another blessing or blessings and we are more than ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment