Monday, May 17, 2010

Egg Retrieval

Well it wasn't as bad as I really thought it would be! I mean I had light to moderate cramping and for the most part I was just really tired. It was really a very easy thing to do and I owe it to my HUBBY and my dearest friend for helping take care of me. They both were SO awesome and just made it very nice for me while I was home resting.

They were able to retrieve 14 eggs which they fertilized 13 and 9 took! YAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!! I am just in awe some many worked it is just a true blessing everything that is happening to us. My husband has been super supportive and just so amazing. Yesterday he took our daughter to work with him so I could have some quiet time and relax and then I went to get a massage while they were gone. He cleaned the house before I got out of bed and made me dinner it was just an amazing weekend and I felt super pampered. He is my ROCK and I am so blessed he is in my life!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your transfer! 9 of 13 is a great fertilization rate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Maybe you can be the next octomom! I hope it works for you Krusty!

    ReplyDelete