Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PATIENCE

They always say, "patience is a virtue" however, I don't do well with patience. I am a planner, a go-getter someone who plans her daughter's birthday parties almost 5 months in advance (and yes I have the details done) but I don't do well with waiting, how can I wait when I have things I want to plan. I guess this is going to be a really good test for me and a really good situation for me to learn a little bit more patience. I am a mom for crying out loud you would think I would have some of it already.
My new dr has records, FINALLY now I am waiting to see if we are on the same schedule or if our schedule will change slightly due to missing information. Why do they make me wait a whole day, why can't they just call me in the morning to avoid this much emotional baggage we could do without! No BUENO I tell you!! Oh well hopefully by the end of today I know something more regardless if I have to wait a few more weeks to start this, I have waited since last August for the funds what is another few weeks, right? That is another thing why does this cost so much darn money! Who does it really go to, thank you god for providing us with our new dr; he is our miracle during this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Although I can't relate in every way with your story, I can relate to being impatient!! I really don't like to wait especially with certian situations like testing and results! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I found your blog while looking at a friends and I really enjoy your post!

    ReplyDelete