Thursday, April 15, 2010

And so it begins

Today, my period has started; I made my first of many calls to the doctor. I am waiting for the call to be returned so I can get my "calendar" this is an awesome thing the nurses make up for you that shows when you actually have to start injecting yourself and when you go in to have the eggs retrieved and put back in! For the first couple of weeks they make you go on birth control, ummm I thought we were trying to get pregnant again not avoid it! I guess when you are going through this the b/c helps your uterus make a nice comfy home for your eggs. Nice eh?

Well this has been long awaited;  9 months to be exact to finally get to this point and we are HERE! I can't even believe it, I am so ready to cry and we haven't even started the process. I guess when you want something so badly and you finally are given another opportunity for it to happen it is a miracle in itself. A true blessing. I know that God has guided us to this point and he will continue to guide us through this journey.


Wish us luck and pray for us!

"God's blessings come in packages both large and small. Sometimes they are expected and sometimes not" - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment