Friday, April 23, 2010

A change in directions

This may sound crazy and kind of weird, but we switched doctors. That is right we switched doctors, when I called my dr last Thursday, I had this strange feeling come over me, I couldn't quiet put it into words or describe the emotions but it wasn't right. I felt sick and sweaty, well I heard an advertisment on the radio and I called it, I am now officially a new patient of a new dr office. He has so much more compassion, bedside manner is incredible, promised if try #1 one went astray try #2 could be done at any stage in the game, cheaper (I know not always better but in this case YES) and free meds. It was like a sign from god, I tell you it is something that can't be explained but the feelings of emotions and sickness is gone. I am relaxed, calm and ready for this journey. BEST NEWS is we don't have to stop, we keep going same schedule same rountine moving forward. A true blessing we were brought in front of this new dr and we couldn't be happier with our decision! I wish someone would have told me how emotional this entire journey from start to finish would be on you. I can tell already with bc it is going to be a bumpy ride!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Love the new blog and it looks like your business has taken off too, whoo hoo!! Sounds like you've been going through an exciting yet emotional time...hang in there! Hopefully everything will work out and I'll keep you in my prayers. Things here are good, loving being close to family but I know Tan misses work there and the lifestyle we had. Things are a little more "tight" here you could say! :) Tell your fam hi for us and keep us updated, I'll keep checkin' the blog! Much love, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, it was so good to hear from you! Thank you so much we are praying as well and really looking forward to this journey with a positive ending. We miss you guys here for sure! Yes things are busy with work and the side business for sure. It keeps us moving that is for sure; hey sorry about the name of the blog, I totally was trying to find something creative and completely almost named it what yours is named! That wasn't my intention :) Keep us posted and we will do the same!

    ReplyDelete