Monday, August 2, 2010

Rounding out summer!

I can't believe that we are already into August! I mean where has the last few months literally gone to. My baby girl is going into Kindergarten in a month and I can't believe she is going to be 5! They grow so fast, I literally blinked and she is 5 and I swear the next 13 years will go by just as fast. We took Jaden to Disneyland over 4th of July to surprise her and now we are getting ready to stay at Paradise Point Resort and take her to SeaWorld and surprise her! I love treating her to fun adventures, it is something I always got to do as a kid so we enjoy sharing with her. So I hope this is one summer she never forgets!!!
Mommy is growing too, I took this photo at 11 weeks pregnant; I am trying to keep up on the baby book and have lots of photos since I really didn't do that the first time around.


2 comments:

  1. Look at you cute mama! I love baby bellies! :) Hope you are feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at that belly! Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete