Thursday, June 10, 2010

Possibly another fluid tap

Not that I want to have it done but I am getting big again since the last tap was done last Friday. I enjoy being drained but certainly NOT THE PROCESS!

On a good note, I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and my due date is February 4th! I can't even believe this is all happening and I just thank GOD every day for this 2nd miracle he is blessed us with. My HCG level went in one week from 410 to 3,962! I read somewhere that your HCG level doubles every 30.5 hours isn't that so crazy. I still have to take my estrodial, baby aspirin and progesterone which is fine probably until week 12. Those are really easy to take than the shots I had, one of the shots my hubby gave me left a serious bruise on my stomach it STILL is visible because of the baby aspirin. I can't wait for that to go AWAY! Other than that, I am tired and I get up about once or twice to pee every night. No morning sickness yet, which I know with my daughter started around week 6 or 7 so it is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment